4 Bauhaus Court
Asheville, NC 28801
Make an incredible lifestyle choice.
Experience the best of downtown Asheville while living in a landmark building. Bauhaus South Slope occupies an ideal location on McCormick Place in the South Slope district. This exclusive townhome community of just 17 homes has so much to offer both inside and out.
For more information:
Open house Sunday
Come take a tour of this exclusive 17-unit community with modern architecture, expansive windows, and natural light, 2-car attached garages and a huge, private rooftop terrace plus an option for a private elevator! 3-level interior living with all en-suite bedrooms and open main level living. Rooftop terrace with gas hookups for a grill and a firepit. This ideal location is 1 block to the hip and growing Brewery District, 1/2 mile to Mission Hospital, and within steps of all acclaimed downtown Asheville offers. Now is the perfect time to make Bauhaus South Slope in downtown Asheville your home.
Open house dates:
11-01-20 – THIS SUNDAY!
– From I-240 E;
– Take exit 5B for Charlotte St/U.S. 70 E;
– Turn right onto Charlotte St.;
– Turn left onto McCormick Place.
Learn more about a free elevator upgrade today!
- Stunning modern architecture
- Open floor plans with expansive windows
- Spacious 1,800 – 2,400+ sq. ft., 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- 3 Levels with 3.5 baths
- Private rooftop patios with incredible long range mountain views
- Enclosed 2 car garages
- Optional private elevators
- Gourmet chef’s kitchens
- Stainless Steel Appliances and Hardwood Flooring
- Adjacent to historic McCormick Field, America’s oldest active minor league ballpark
- Two blocks from galleries and microbreweries
- 3-minute drive to Mission Hospital
- 10-minute drive to Biltmore Estate
- 15-minute drive to Blue Ridge Parkway